Charlevoix County Criminal Defense
Charlevoix County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuana or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to get you the best possible result.
With 20 years experience as a criminal defense lawyer, Patrick Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Charlevoix, Boyne City, Boyne Falls, East Jordan, Walloon Lake and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Charlevoix County has special programs that focus on rehabilitation, instead of sending people to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Charlevoix County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Charlevoix County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Charlevoix County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Antrim County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Charlevoix County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Charlevoix County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. As a Charlevoix County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel provide a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Charlevoix Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 90th District Court, 301 State Street, Charlevoix, MI 49720 231-547-7227
- 33rd Circuit Court, 301 State Street, Charlevoix, MI 49720 231-547-7243
- Charlevoix County Sheriff, 1000 Grant Street, Charlevoix, MI 49720 231-547-4461
- Charlevoix County Jail, 1000 Grant Street, Charlevoix, MI 49720 231-547-4461
Not Guilty 1st Degree CSC
Case Dismissed 3rd Degree CSC
Not Guilty Breaking and Entering
Not Guilty Confession Suppressed
Full Acquittal Drunk Driving 2nd
Case Dismissed Drunk Driving 3rd
Case Dismissed Felony Drug Charges
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans