Chippewa County Criminal Defense
Chippewa County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges. If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuana or drug charge,
Defense Lawyer Patrick Fragel will provide a criminal defense strategy that gets you the best possible result.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Kinross, Drummond Island, Brimley, Eckerman, Sault Ste. Marie and the surrounding townships.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Chippewa County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people. This helps you or a loved one avoid jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- Deferred Convictions and dismissals for first time drug offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Chippewa County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Chippewa County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Chippewa County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Chippewa County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Chippewa County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Chippewa County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. Misdemeanor convictions do not carry prison terms. However, a misdemeanor conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. As a Chippewa County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel provides a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
CHIPPEWA COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE CONTACTS:
- 91st District Court, 325 Court Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783 906-635-6320
- 50th Circuit Court, 319 Court Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783 906-635-6338
- Chippewa County Sheriff, 325 Court Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783 906-635-6355
- Chippewa County Jail, 325 Court Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783 906-635-7620
Not Guilty 1st Degree CSC
Case Dismissed 3rd Degree CSC
Not Guilty Breaking and Entering
Not Guilty Confession Suppressed
Full Acquittal Drunk Driving 2nd
Case Dismissed Drunk Driving 3rd
Case Dismissed Felony Drug Charges
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans