Crawford County Criminal Defense
Crawford County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, marijuana charge, serious assault or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your freedom and help you avoid jail or prison.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Grayling, Beaver Creek, South Branch and surrounding townships.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Crawford County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating some offenders, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- Delay of Sentence and dismissals for drug offenses – .7411 Status
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Crawford County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Crawford County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Crawford County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Crawford County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Crawford County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Crawford County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Crawford County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Crawford County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 87th District Court, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI, 49738 (989) 344-3242
- 46th Circuit Court, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI, 49738 (989) 344-3239
- Crawford County Sheriff, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI 49738 (989) 348-6341
- Crawford County Jail, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI 49738 (989) 348-4822
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans