Crawford County Criminal Defense
Helping You Avoid a Crawford County Jail, or Prison
Crawford County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid a Crawford county jail when facing criminal charges. If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, marijuana charge, or serious assault charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your freedom and help you avoid jail or prison.
Call Crawford County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation at (231) 244-1420. With 20 years experience, our attorney knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Grayling, Beaver Creek, South Branch and surrounding townships.
Defending Your Rights in Crawford Circuit & County Court
Crawford County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating some offenders, instead of sending them to jail or prison.
While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- Delay of Sentence and dismissals for drug offenses – .7411 Status
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Get the Crawford County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Felony Charges in Crawford County
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Crawford County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Crawford County Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Crawford County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Crawford County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Crawford County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 87th District Court, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI, 49738 (989) 344-3242
- 46th Circuit Court, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI, 49738 (989) 344-3239
- Crawford County Sheriff, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI 49738 (989) 348-6341
- Crawford County Jail, 200 West Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI 49738 (989) 348-4822
Contact our Crawford County criminal defense attorney today for the guidance you need through your criminal case.
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans