Emmet County Criminal Defense
Emmet County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuana or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your career and family.
With 20 years experience, Criminal Defense Lawyer Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City, Pellston and the surrounding towns.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Emmet County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- Deferred Convictions and dismissals for first time drug offenses – .7411 Status
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Emmet County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Receive the Emmet County Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Emmet County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Emmet County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Emmet County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Emmet County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Emmet County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a case evaluation.
Emmet County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 90th District Court, 200 Division St Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 348-1750
- 13th Circuit Court, 200 Division St Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 348-1748
- Emmet County Sheriff, 450 Bay Street, Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 347-2036
- Emmet County Jail, 450 Bay Street, Petoskey, MI 49770 (231) 347-2036
Not Guilty 1st Degree CSC
Case Dismissed 3rd Degree CSC
Not Guilty Breaking and Entering
Not Guilty Confession Suppressed
Full Acquittal Drunk Driving 2nd
Case Dismissed Drunk Driving 3rd
Case Dismissed Felony Drug Charges
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans