Mackinac County Criminal Defense
Mackinac County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges. If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to help keep you out of jail or prison.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in St Ignace, Engadine, Brevort, Curtis and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Mackinac County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating some offenders, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for qualifying drug offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Mackinac County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience serving the Upper Peninsula, no case is too tough.
Receive the Mackinac County Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Mackinac County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is defined as a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Mackinac County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many of these Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Mackinac County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Mackinac County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail.
Contact Mackinac County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential case evaluation. He has been part of the Upper Peninsula since starting college in 1978.
Mackinac County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 92nd District Court, 100 S. Marley, St. Ignace, MI 49781, Room 55 (906-643-7321)
- 11th Circuit Court, 100 S. Marley, St. Ignace, MI 49781, Room 10 (906) 643-7300
- Mackinac County Sheriff, 100 S. Marley, St. Ignace, MI 49781 (906) 643-1911
- Mackinac County Jail, 100 S. Marley, St. Ignace, MI 49781 (906) 643-1911
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans