Mason County Criminal Defense
Mason County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel can help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to help keep you out of jail or prison.
With 20 years experience, Criminal Defense lawyer Fragel knows the Michigan laws effecting people in Ludington, Scottville, Custer, Freesoil, Fountain and the surrounding areas.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Mason County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Mason County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Mason County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Mason County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Mason County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many of these Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Mason County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Mason County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Mason County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Mason County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 79th District Court, 304 E. Ludington Ave. Ludington, Michigan 49431 231-843-4130
- 51st Circuit Court, 304 E. Ludington Ave. Ludington, Michigan 49431 231-845-0516
- Mason County Sheriff, 302 N Delia St Ludington, MI 49431 231-843-3475
- Mason County Jail, 302 N Delia St Ludington, MI 49431 231-843-3475
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans