Ogemaw County Criminal Defense
Ogemaw County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing West Branch criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuana or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to help keep you out of jail or prison.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in West Branch, Rose City, Prescott, Lupton, Skidway Lake and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Our West Branch Criminal Defense Helps Your Avoid Jail or Prison
Ogemaw County offers special programs that focus on rehabilitation, instead of jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Ogemaw County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience in West Branch criminal defense, no case is too tough.
Get the Ogemaw County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Ogemaw County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Ogemaw County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many of these West Branch Criminal Defense Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Ogemaw County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Ogemaw County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact West Branch Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a case evaluation.
Ogemaw County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- Ogemaw County Circuit Court 806 W. Houghton Ave, West Branch, MI (989) 345-3560
- Ogemaw County District Court 806 W. Houghton Ave, West Branch, MI (989) 345-5040
- Ogemaw County Sheriff Dept. 806 Wright St, West Branch, MI (989) 345-3111
- Ogemaw County Jail 806 Wright St, West Branch, MI (989) 345-5908
Not Guilty 1st Degree CSC
Case Dismissed 3rd Degree CSC
Not Guilty Breaking and Entering
Not Guilty Confession Suppressed
Full Acquittal Drunk Driving 2nd
Case Dismissed Drunk Driving 3rd
Case Dismissed Felony Drug Charges
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans