Otsego County Criminal Defense
Otsego County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to help keep you out of jail or prison.
With 20 years experience as a Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick Fragel knows the Michigan laws effecting people in Gaylord, Elmira, Vanderbilt, Johannesburg and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Otsego County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Otsego County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Otsego County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Otsego County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Otsego County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Otsego County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Otsego County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Otsego County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential case evaluation.
Otsego County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 87th District Court, 800 Livingston Boulevard, Gaylord, MI, 49735 (989)731-0201
- 46th Circuit Court, 225 W. Main Street, Ste 204, Gaylord, MI 49735 (989) 732-6484
- Otsego County Sheriff, 124 S Court Ave, Gaylord, MI 49735 (989) 732-3555
- Otsego County Jail, 124 S Court Ave, Gaylord, MI 49735 (989) 731-7288
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans